FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF BC WEBSITE:
For the most up-to-date information please access the site HERE
Access economic recovery and financial benefits for yourself, your business, industry, non-profit organization or community group from the provincial and federal governments.
Last updated: May 6, 2022
On this page:
- Loans and grants
- Supports for workers and self-employed individuals
- Wage and rent support
- Supports for business sectors and community groups
Loans, grants and flexible financing solutions are available to businesses affected by COVID-19.
Provincial and federal income supports are available to help workers and self-employed individuals affected by COVID-19.
Federal programs are available to help employers avoid layoffs, rehire employees and temporarily reduce rent.
Programs are available to help various organizations and sectors navigate the challenges of COVID-19.
Be cautious of the information you read on the internet and rely on these official sources when in doubt.
- If you are not feeling well:
- Use the BC COVID-19 Self Assessment for advice on how to proceed.
- If you require financial or social support:
- Visit the Government of British Columbia COVID-19 Website.
- If you need help or would like to give help to others:
- Call: 2-1-1 (translation services available)
- Travel Advisories:
- Travel advisories and border control directives are issued by the Government of Canada.
- Urgent Care Wait Times:
- Medical facilities may be under increased burden during these times. Visit Emergency Department Wait Times to see the wait times for emergency and urgent facilities in Vancouver, Richmond, and North Shore.
British Columbia’s response to the pandemic continuously evolves. Social media is often the fastest way to get new information direct from official sources. Follow these accounts to receive reliable information:
- Official Facebook Accounts:
- Official Twitter Accounts:
- Official Instagram Accounts:
- Premier John Horgan: @johnhorgan4bc
Last Updated: May 17, 2022